Shueisha and Bandai Namco Entertainment filed a trademark for “One Piece Odyssey” on June 17 in Japan, which was made public today.
The last major One Piece game from Bandai Namco was One Piece: World Seeker (pictured), which was developed by Ganbarion and launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in March 2019.
In Europe, Bandai Namco Entertainment also trademarked “MHUI” and “MHUR” on June 25. These could be for My Hero Academia-related games.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.